Traditions to Help Preserve Sunfish Lake
The following list outlines the principles to be adhered to for the protection and enjoyment of the Sunfish Holdings land:
- Create a buffer zone against development
- Protect the Sunfish Lake watershed
- Maintain forests in such a manner as to prevent potential threats to the health and safety of users
- Ensure all management activities conform to those outlined under the Conservation Land Tax Incentive Program
- Provide opportunities to interact with nature which do not:
- cause conflict with other property owners,
- damage native vegetation and wildlife habitat,
- impair the productivity of the forest, or
- degrade soil or water.
Information on Cyanobacteria & Algae
Below are links to some easy to read information on cyanobacteria and algae gathered in recent years.
Best Practices – Shorelines, Septic Systems, etc.
Here are some best practices for septic systems and shorelines , for your use.